Wednesday 7 August 2013

A little obsessed with zombies


First scene of The Walking Dead - walkers


Now that Game of Thrones is over for the season (sigh) I have been in need of a new show to watch... and since the lastest season of The Walking Dead has aired, Trav and I have started watching the latest half of the season.
We came across the show when season 2 was almost finished, so we spent a little over a month watching it from start to finish, then when it ended felt that horrible sense of loss until the next season began airing. It became a little like crack for us.. I even began having dreams about the zombie apocalypse. Unfortunately for me, in these dreams I always ended up in a city, with a population of about 1 million un-dead... scary  (If I could choose: I would hole up somewhere safe with high walls and enough provisions to wait it out - preferably in the country.... with people who know how to grow veggies....... and no zombies)

I must admit, I have been slightly obsessed with zombies snce they resurrected(hur hur) after everyone seemed to tire of vampires.. I love zombie movies (World War Z, Warm Bodies, Zombieland, Shaun of the Dead etc etc).
I even have the running app: Zombies, Run! and have finished all of the runs in season 1. I have just downloaded season two and I am OH so excited to be chased by zombies while I'm running around my neighbourhood on the weekends!

Zombies, Run!


If you haven't used the app yet, if you love anything Zombie, and enjoy running (or need an excuse to get motivated to run), then definitely try Zombies, Run!

No comments:

Post a Comment